- Full MFE Bottom Scans and UT Proving
- UT Thickness Measurements
- Minimum Thickness Calculations
- Settlement Surveys and Evaluations
- Complete Visual Examinations
- Brittle Fracture Considerations
- Inspection Frequency Considerations
- Floating Roof and Seal Inspections
- Repair Recommendations and Procedures
- Repair Testing Requirements
We also offer a POST JOB INSPECTIONS that verifies that your specified repairs have been performed per the proper procedures and have been tested per code. Our Post Job Inspection Report will contain documentation of the repair procedures and testing records. Included in the report will also be welding documentation such as Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ). Plus Mill Test Reports, As Built Drawings and Photos.
With our 40 years of tank experience we can also perform job visits during the repair or new tank project for hands on verification of compliance and quality.
C & C Welding, Inc. Services
THICKNESS CALCULATIONS, SETTLEMENT EVALUATIONS and POST JOB INSPECTIONS
At C & C Welding, Inc., we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. Our Reports are thorough documentation and are accurate records of the tanks history and current condition. Our Inspections include: